Expert Merger & Acquisition Transaction Advisory Services
Timing is crucial when selling or buying a business; but timing isn’t everything. Knowing the fair market value of the business is absolutely essential in order for you to attain your financial objectives.
Determining the fair market value of a complex business enterprise requires sophisticated analytical skills and unique insight – into your particular industry, your market area and your company.
An accurate and reliable business valuation requires an extensive analysis of the company, including: its strategic and competitive positioning within its market area; its operations and organization; its customer base; its assets; its current financial performance; as well as the expected financial performance of the business going forward.
Valuation Insight has the comprehensive experience, exceptionally strong financial analysis skills, proven deal-making expertise, and the insight required to help ensure that you attain your goals.
Michael Hannon, President & CEO
Whether you’re selling a cherished business which took many years of hard work to build, or, contemplating an investment in the acquisition of a business; you can count on us to provide professional M&A advisory services and experienced representation to protect your interests with the transaction.
The time is right; now make sure the price is right too. Call or email Valuation Insight today for more information on how we can help you achieve your optimum financial goals.
Overview of Services Offered
- Valuation Insight (VI) is not a Business Brokerage firm, and does not “list” businesses as being for sale.
- VI provides all aspects M&A transaction advisory services to the Sellers and Buyers of businesses primarily operating in the service industries; with particularly strong knowledge of businesses operating in the environmental services, waste management and recycling industries.
- VI provides its professional M&A transaction advisory services on a consulting basis to the owners of privately-held companies, as well as to large, publicly traded corporations (both “Sell-side” and “Buy-side” M&A transactions). Typical deal sizes range from businesses generating annual revenues of $3 million, to more than $150 million.
- VI provides expert M&A transaction advisory services in connection with: Strategic Assessment; Market Analysis; Competitive Positioning; Assessment of the Business Operations & Organization; Evaluation of Financial Statements; Complex Financial Analysis & Pro-Forma Modeling; Compilation of Business Valuations; Compilation of Confidential Information/Offering Memorandum (for Business Sale transactions); Representation of Clients interests throughout Deal Structuring & Contract Negotiations; Coordination of Due Diligence Activities; and, Transaction Closings.
- VI will identify and pre-screen qualified potential Buyers (and Sellers) on a confidential basis, after discretely initiating contact with potentially interested parties serving as your duly authorized representative.
- VI’s leadership has over 35 Years of hands-on experience in conducting all aspects of business M&A transactions (both “Sell-side and “Buy-side”), income-producing property acquisitions (and divestitures) and growth related corporate development projects.
- VI’s leadership has been involved in the completion of over 300 individual M&A transactions and corporate development projects in 42 States; with the completed transactions generating aggregate annual revenues of more than $1 billion.
- VI can provide M&A related Risk Assessment and Due Diligence services.
- VI can provide the Business Valuation of service businesses (i.e., We perform complex financial analysis to solve for the estimated Fair Market Value of the company and an estimated Valuation Range (i.e., Price) that can be anticipated in the Sale or Purchase of the business).
- VI can provide Strategic Business Plan Development & Pro-Forma Financial Modeling for growth related corporate development projects.
- VI can provide Expert Witness Testimony in connection with business valuations and M&A transaction structures for service businesses.
- Valuation Insight is based in Phoenix, Arizona, with satellite offices in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and Boston, Massachusetts. Professional services are provided to clients on a nationwide basis.